Pandora Hero League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora Hero League

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.

Go down 
+9
Grut
Fifou
juirtle
Feldegast
Jerrylee
touki
QinKai
Eboshi
Hasnain
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hasnain
Admin
Hasnain

Male Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here. Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.   Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here. I_icon_minitime17th August 2008, 5:04 am

If you like Pandora and want to join the league, please provide the following information:

IGN (in-game-nick)

No of hours played in a week

Clan (LoB, Shaolin, WT)

Were you a member of a previous band/League? If yes, please state.

Are you french and/or Shaolin (Y/N)

Is this your main character

Your level

How did you hear of Pandora

Do you have any friends at Pandora? If yes, please state

You can reply to this post and answer the questions. The code verification is a bit annoying so make sure you copy your post before posting, incase it doesnt work out.

Last edited by Hasnain on 15th November 2008, 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pandora.forumotion.co.uk
Lil C

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.   Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here. I_icon_minitime10th October 2008, 10:17 am

IGN: -LoveFire-
Clan: LoB
Is this your main character: Yes
Your level: RL3
How did you hear of Pandora: Seen alot of people on the server, and heard alot of good things about it, i also read on forum^^
Do you have any friends at Pandora? Sadly no Sad
Back to top Go down
Hasnain
Admin
Hasnain

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.   Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here. I_icon_minitime10th October 2008, 11:31 am

contact JuGReeZy ingame Smile
Back to top Go down
The one

PostSubject: hummmm   Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here. I_icon_minitime15th October 2008, 8:06 am

okies so a birdie told me to come visit ^^ tweetebooooo tweet ^^ and i awaiting approval i would hope you all would still remember the only toukichoo there is Smile will talk to ya all once i approved ^^
Back to top Go down
Eboshi

Eboshi

Male Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.   Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here. I_icon_minitime15th October 2008, 6:59 pm

The one wrote:
okies so a birdie told me to come visit ^^ tweetebooooo tweet ^^ and i awaiting approval i would hope you all would still remember the only toukichoo there is Smile will talk to ya all once i approved ^^

please approve this lady's application, hasna Smile (if she had regged that is)

thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
QinKai

QinKai

Male Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.   Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here. I_icon_minitime16th October 2008, 3:17 am

Ahoy Touki! ^^
Make sure you registered tho, you're posting as guest atm ^^
Back to top Go down
Hasnain
Admin
Hasnain

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.   Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here. I_icon_minitime16th October 2008, 8:16 am

Eboshi wrote:
The one wrote:

please approve this lady's application, hasna Smile (if she had regged that is)

thanks ^^

touki has been activated ;D
Back to top Go down
touki

touki

Female Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: hey all   Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here. I_icon_minitime16th October 2008, 10:47 am

yes i registered and now activated ^^ i feel so special btw feld says hihi and will reg soon Wink
Back to top Go down
Hasnain
Admin
Hasnain

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.   Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here. I_icon_minitime16th October 2008, 11:59 am

touki wrote:
yes i registered and now activated ^^ i feel so special btw feld says hihi and will reg soon Wink

hehe nice and welcome to the forums...love ur avatar cyclops ....i see u spamed most of the sections already hehehe xD

let the number of posts race begin!!!! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
touki

touki

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.   Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here. I_icon_minitime16th October 2008, 3:21 pm

Hasnain wrote:
touki wrote:

hehe nice and welcome to the forums...love ur avatar cyclops ....i see u spamed most of the sections already hehehe xD

let the number of posts race begin!!!! bounce bounce bounce

tyty yeah i spammmed had to throw the touki scent all over the boards ^^ and yeah i like that avie suits my personality for those that know me would tell you lol i will keep peekin on here and keep updated on the new çdragon gossip and whoas maybe i might even log in havent in awhile it about time çdragon got some more touki trouble muuuuwwaaaaahhhhhh Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
touki

touki

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.   Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here. I_icon_minitime16th October 2008, 3:21 pm

QinKai wrote:
Ahoy Touki! ^^
Make sure you registered tho, you're posting as guest atm ^^
sends you huggles qinny missed ya ur sorry behind alien
Back to top Go down
Jerrylee

Jerrylee

Male Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.   Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here. I_icon_minitime16th October 2008, 5:01 pm

welcome touki, don't forget my shiny head^^. Missed u too!
Back to top Go down
Hasnain
Admin
Hasnain

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.   Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here. I_icon_minitime16th October 2008, 5:06 pm

Jerrylee wrote:
welcome touki, don't forget my shiny head^^. Missed u too!

hahahahha

ur a baldie!!!!! :X suicide
Back to top Go down
Jerrylee

Jerrylee

Male Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.   Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here. I_icon_minitime16th October 2008, 5:15 pm

mmmm.........of course........duh........SHAOLIN^^
Back to top Go down
Eboshi

Eboshi

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.   Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here. I_icon_minitime17th October 2008, 3:29 pm

why are you guys spamming the recruitment section?! scratch

back inside! NOW! rant

p.s.
Hasna, are you back already?! Evil or Very Mad

XOXOX
Back to top Go down
Hasnain
Admin
Hasnain

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.   Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here. I_icon_minitime17th October 2008, 4:36 pm

Eboshi wrote:
why are you guys spamming the recruitment section?! scratch

back inside! NOW! rant

p.s.
Hasna, are you back already?! Evil or Very Mad

XOXOX

yep im back EBooooooooooo XD XD

and yes ur right..... if u want ill clean up some of the msgs ;D
Back to top Go down
Sirrea

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.   Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here. I_icon_minitime21st October 2008, 11:21 am

IGN : Sirrea

No of hours played in a week: no idea, almost daily online with 5+h/day

Clan (LoB, Shaolin, WT) : WT

Were you a member of a previous band/League? If yes, please state. : i am refuse to let you know this info, because i dont remember the clan name but i can guarante with you i am not a clan hop

Are you french and Shaolin (Y/N) : no

Is this your main character : yes

Your level : RC1 (as at the time i post this)

How did you hear of Pandora : Lion roar of the gz for inrease lvl

Do you have any friends at Pandora? If yes, please state : no

ps : i am a semi noob as play 1 month in this game before and left and now i play it again
Back to top Go down
Hasnain
Admin
Hasnain

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.   Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here. I_icon_minitime21st October 2008, 1:28 pm

hmmm ur RC1 and ur being so cautious about telling us about ur prev band?

that info is kinda imp....nevermind.....
Back to top Go down
DreamAng

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.   Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here. I_icon_minitime22nd October 2008, 4:45 am

IGN (in-game-nick)

DreamAng3l

No of hours played in a week

Can`t count , to many Smile
Clan (LoB, Shaolin, WT)

Shaolin-Exorcist Monk
Were you a member of a previous band/League? If yes, please state.

Yes , Romanian Drinkers.
Are you french and Shaolin (Y/N)

No , but Know to read it , and speak it a bit Razz
Is this your main character

Yes.
Your level

Fd 11
How did you hear of Pandora

Acclaim forum
Do you have any friends at Pandora? If yes, please state

Willing to make friends.
Back to top Go down
Sirrea

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.   Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here. I_icon_minitime22nd October 2008, 6:16 am

not because i dont want to tell but it is...i dont remember the band name, i was in there for some h and left cos of the inactive and bored when i have no one to talk with
Back to top Go down
Hasnain
Admin
Hasnain

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.   Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here. I_icon_minitime22nd October 2008, 6:58 am

Retribution and DG leaders plz take note...

lol, ive seen DreamAng3l in bp Razz
Back to top Go down
Sirrea

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.   Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here. I_icon_minitime22nd October 2008, 8:57 am

same to me, i need the answer that i am approve or not.
Back to top Go down
Feldegas

PostSubject: hihi ppl :p   Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here. I_icon_minitime22nd October 2008, 10:25 am

ahoy!

Ok out of direct order by my lovely wife i am summoned to apply here:p

As jerry n turtle n xiao can already tell you we reinstalled the game so runnnnnnnn^^

Oh bounce emotes rant i like emotes What a Face
Back to top Go down
Feldegas

PostSubject: mmm   Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here. I_icon_minitime22nd October 2008, 10:26 am

yes i know i forgot my T

nolly wouldnt forgive that :p
Back to top Go down
touki

touki

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.   Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here. I_icon_minitime22nd October 2008, 10:35 am

Feldegas wrote:
yes i know i forgot my T

nolly wouldnt forgive that :p
no you didnt i am your T lol hugs and kisses and hasn approve him slowpoke by order of queen touki queen lol
Back to top Go down
Eboshi

Eboshi

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.   Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here. I_icon_minitime22nd October 2008, 4:32 pm

@Sirrea:
Please contact Hasnain/ApophisGod ingame for the invite, ok? ^_~

@DreamAng:
It's better you contact our Jerrylee for the invite (he's online most of the time afaik).

Tell them the Ebo has told you both to get you on board. (that's if they haven't read this post yet...) i suggest if you can't contact them during weekdays, weekends would be the best time especially during 2x exp events. Enjoy! cheers

@Felde
BOOOOOUUUUHHHH!!!! (that's all!)
i hope you had a special hiding place for that cute lovely princess! i've already sent my army of gnomes to get her!! MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA!! Pokey-pokey Zoe! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Hasnain
Admin
Hasnain

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.   Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here. I_icon_minitime23rd October 2008, 1:41 am

Eboshi wrote:
@Sirrea:

@DreamAng:
It's better you contact our Jerrylee for the invite (he's online most of the time afaik).

Tell them the Ebo has told you both to get you on board. (that's if they haven't read this post yet...) i suggest if you can't contact them during weekdays, weekends would be the best time especially during 2x exp events. Enjoy! cheers

@Felde
i hope you had a special hiding place for that cute lovely princess! i've already sent my army of gnomes to get her!! MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA!! Pokey-pokey Zoe! Twisted Evil

Pandora is full (already hehe xD).... btw Ebo, we need some cleaning up to do, plz look into topic of Pandora band....

Retribution should take charge ...of Sirrea, i already sent this guy a pigeon yesterday

DreamAng3l is in..... im deleting his after-posts

also.... i can delete all posts in this except entries and acceptance posts... plz advise...
Back to top Go down
touki

touki

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.   Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here. I_icon_minitime23rd October 2008, 5:48 am

Hasnain wrote:
Eboshi wrote:
@Sirrea:

@DreamAng:

@Felde

Pandora is full (already hehe xD).... btw Ebo, we need some cleaning up to do, plz look into topic of Pandora band....

Retribution should take charge ...of Sirrea, i already sent this guy a pigeon yesterday

also.... i can delete all posts in this except entries and acceptance posts... plz advise...

please be advised hasn is gonna become a delete master ^^ ooohhhh nooooo we are sooo scared now lmao
Back to top Go down
Hasnain
Admin
Hasnain

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.   Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here. I_icon_minitime23rd October 2008, 10:50 am

touki wrote:
Hasnain wrote:
Eboshi wrote:
@Sirrea:

@DreamAng:

@Felde

please be advised hasn is gonna become a delete master ^^ ooohhhh nooooo we are sooo scared now lmao

thats hasna to u missy Razz
Back to top Go down
Feldegast

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.   Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here. I_icon_minitime23rd October 2008, 11:28 am

knock knock

@T xoxoxo

@ ebo AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

@ has nah:p

@ me ur so great Smile
Hasnain wrote:
touki wrote:
Hasnain wrote:
Eboshi wrote:
@Sirrea:

@DreamAng:

@Felde

thats hasna to u missy Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.   Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next