Pandora Hero League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora Hero League

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Tribute to Master_LuBu

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hasnain
Admin
Hasnain

Male Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2008-08-10

A Tribute to Master_LuBu Empty
PostSubject: A Tribute to Master_LuBu   A Tribute to Master_LuBu I_icon_minitime18th August 2008, 6:13 am

So Ran was all pissed and ticked off becoz he thought i was "glorifying" and "idolising" Gforce, by repeatedly making fun of him (i.e. calling him g@yforce). He wanted me to glorify Master_LuBu instead, and fortunately I had something up my sleeve (and no Im not going to call him gay too).

Check this out, very informative, have fun!!!

HISTORICAL INFORMATION

Lu Bù (153 – 198) was a military General and Warlord during the late Han Dynasty and Three Kingdoms period in ancient China.

According to the Chronicles of the Three Kingdoms, Lu Bù was a master in horse riding, archery, and armed combat, and was thus known as the Flying General.

The Flying General:

His image as a handsome and mighty warrior wielding a Ji (halberd) known as the "Sky Piercer" on top of his steed Red Hare was later popularized by the 14th-century historical novel Romance of the Three Kingdoms.

In the story, Lu Bù is the single most powerful warrior in all of China, comparable to the Greek hero Achilles, though Achilles is not completely invincible.

Besides being matchless on the battlefield, Lu Bù was also notorious for having betrayed and slayed his own
masters (who were both his adoptive fathers) twice.

He was perhaps most well-known for his amorous relationship with the fictional Diao Chán which led to
his slaying of his adoptive father Dong Zhuò, the tyrannical warlord who held the figurehead Emperor
Xian in his power.

A Tribute to Master_LuBu Lubu4-10

Lu Bù was eventually defeated and captured by Cáo Cáo in the city of Xiapi. Under Liu Bei's suggestion, having little trust in the capricious character, Cáo Cáo had Lu Bù hanged despite his pledge of service. Sad

Epiloque:

It Takes Courage to Grow up and Turn out to Be Who You Really are
*** WarLordLuBu ***

Some Pix of LuBu and his chick, XD:

A Tribute to Master_LuBu Lubu1-10

A Tribute to Master_LuBu P310

Now this is glorifying m8! geek
Back to top Go down
https://pandora.forumotion.co.uk
Ran
Admin
Ran

Male Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: A Tribute to Master_LuBu   A Tribute to Master_LuBu I_icon_minitime18th August 2008, 9:09 am

Excellent background material.
the right stuff to glorify someone in our ranks!^^

Always better then to make fun out of some enemies behind their backs,
dont u agree!
Back to top Go down
JuGReeZy

JuGReeZy

Male Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: A Tribute to Master_LuBu   A Tribute to Master_LuBu I_icon_minitime18th August 2008, 9:17 am

Good Job , Hasna ^^ drunk
Back to top Go down
http://www.greezy08.hit.bg
Hasnain
Admin
Hasnain

Male Number of posts : 603

PostSubject: Re: A Tribute to Master_LuBu   A Tribute to Master_LuBu I_icon_minitime18th August 2008, 9:22 am

Ran wrote:
Excellent background material.
the right stuff to glorify someone in our ranks!^^

Always better then to make fun out of some enemies behind their backs,
dont u agree!

ty ty people. i dont want to take all credit, i came across this material in another site, there was another called WarLord Lubu...hehehe...i simply put it here......

anyway Ran, how about we invite Gforce to these forums Wink

its not about backbiting, but secretly plotting to overtake Gforce, which is the fun part...... yeah but i see where your coming from too....... it looks pretty sucked up talking about Gforce all the time (from that point of view)....
Back to top Go down
https://pandora.forumotion.co.uk
Jerrylee

Jerrylee

Male Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: A Tribute to Master_LuBu   A Tribute to Master_LuBu I_icon_minitime18th August 2008, 9:47 am

wtf LuBu's chick is a Flower?! lol!

Very nice Has nice find on the net cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Tribute to Master_LuBu   A Tribute to Master_LuBu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Tribute to Master_LuBu
Page 1 of 1