Pandora Hero League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora Hero League

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Power of Healer

Go down 
+7
Suzhou
wtsun
Hasnain
Jerrylee
Ran
JuGReeZy
_rouge_
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jerrylee

Jerrylee

Male Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Power of Healer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power of Healer   Power of Healer - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th May 2009, 11:11 pm

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

42552!!! same build lols, when my 1 day prem cards are all gone I take 90 day and a trigram, then.....MUHAHAHA

Lubu, JuG you guys are Hermit sent us nice pic's Very Happy We want to see Pando Powa!(no borrowing BB or marbles allowed hehe.
BTW JuG I never read on yout TGW droppings...was it any good?)
Power of Healer - Page 2 2009may19070340
Back to top Go down
Fullneo

Fullneo

Male Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Power of Healer   Power of Healer - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th May 2009, 6:55 am

Jerry it's a bug >.< if you do more than 34k. You are supposed to get 0 when you do more than 34kk like the nuker *Spank*
Back to top Go down
Jerrylee

Jerrylee

PostSubject: Re: Power of Healer   Power of Healer - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th May 2009, 11:23 am

bleh bleh bleh... Still powerfull.... Muhahaha^^

Btw it don't feel or look like bug it should be around that number considering the damage we made on lower levels...it ads up perfectly. Screw the damage and def nerve, screw all things that make warriors weaker then they should be lolz^^
Back to top Go down
Fullneo

Fullneo

Male Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Power of Healer   Power of Healer - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th May 2009, 11:29 am

Btw you got an épi ! Keep the respawn time all the week that i get it too xD I come back tomorow ^^
Back to top Go down
Jerrylee

Jerrylee

PostSubject: Re: Power of Healer   Power of Healer - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th May 2009, 4:27 pm

After I found this boss I found the highest 5 min after, learned that they spawn one after the other, so every 3 to 4 hours they are on all 4 at the same time(3rd a bit late some times)... But damn menina_jesus KS on every other boss, including the high, I had it on 80%. She times it right because she comes a few seconds before they spawn(other Des/UF sometimes there too). besides Wei this is new hobby zzzzz only for 30% kg and 1 BE(maybe hermit weap too dunno)

Anyway.... HM12 now^^ you can have your pole back now FULL hehe, to bad I miss lucky tomorrow or I would have made 3 levels this week lol(only 2,5 now^^)
Back to top Go down
Suzhou

Suzhou

Male Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Power of Healer   Power of Healer - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th June 2009, 1:03 pm

Guys post some new screenshots...
Back to top Go down
http://papafigo.cba.pl/
Hasnain
Admin
Hasnain

Male Number of posts : 603

PostSubject: Re: Power of Healer   Power of Healer - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th June 2009, 10:55 pm

scratch

i thought there was a dmg cap of 32-35k something :S
Back to top Go down
https://pandora.forumotion.co.uk
Suzhou

Suzhou

Male Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Power of Healer   Power of Healer - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th July 2009, 1:11 am

I want to see some high level screens! Razz
Post ur best screens ^^
Ty vm.
Back to top Go down
http://papafigo.cba.pl/
Hasnain
Admin
Hasnain

Male Number of posts : 603

PostSubject: Re: Power of Healer   Power of Healer - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th July 2009, 2:47 am

sorry to tell you this, but...

jug has decided to make their his own new pandora forum (btw can you see the 9D News section? - coz i feel something is bugged lol - all mod names are gone Razz)

so no screenies anymore i guess

i saw u yesterday in bp tho ^^

i suggest u join Destiny's forum, very nice and warm welcoming ppl there, its pretty active too - and i usually hang out there Wink

link --> http://destiny.forumotion.com/
Back to top Go down
https://pandora.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Healer   Power of Healer - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power of Healer
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Hero League :: 9D Related :: Screenies!!!-
Jump to: